Note click image boxes for pictures if they do not show OR click in Gallery to see Pzr #19 Scenario image stack.
The 45mm ATG of the Soviet army are Green units, shoved into to place and not yet fully trained. The high speed approach of the Panzer 38’s shakes the men.
All of the 45’s miss. Range and movement mitigate the firepower of the units!
2 T26’s do not make the same mistake and take out one of the Pzrs in an over watch fire.
We shamefacedly put the German infantry on the board… ahem.
Germans take initiative. The Fire first. ….rolling 100 then 99. REALLY.. FFs. then this…
A GP fire knocks out two ATG on hill 3:12 in subsequent fire from Pzr IIIG’s.
The 45’s miss again. One of the T26’s snags a track hit on a IIIG.
KG Schroder press forward on a narrow front.
5 other shots all miss. Salvos scream thru the air.
German veterans recover their elan and KO 1 Tank in the rough, and the ATG on hill 4.19. A Quick shooting IIIF pts 2 penetrating shots on a T 26. All fail to damage.
IIIG’s dial in range and vectors and pound away also. Another KO. Several penetrations but no damage.
The rough terrain is finally cleared but at a high cost.
- Battle for Brody June ’41 Part1 (meshtime.com)
- Battle of the Bridges (meshtime.com)
- Flames of War: Fielding the PSC Panzer IV Tank (brooklynwargaming.com)
- Download Praga Lt Vz.38 Pz.Kpfw. 38(t) German tank (eyyaqohi.wordpress.com)
- Bolt Action in 15mm BatRep (keepcalmandwargame.wordpress.com)