The French moved their Cavalry Corp and 3 more hidden units towards Pratzen. Deft rolls (56) for orders allowed the hidden units orders to be rapidly changed and they now
threaten the rear of the Allied Center. Some of the Heavy Cavalry swung around Pratzen to the heights above it and stationed themselves the Allied rear.
Le Grand eased away from Aarty LOS, Napoleon issued orders to IG to move with him and Army HQ forward. 2 unknown forces now threaten the Allies along with nearly all of the French Cavalry.
The overall picture end of Turn 3.
- Austerlitz PbP Allies Turn 3 (meshtime.com)
- Austerlitz Turn 1 [Allies] (meshtime.com)
- Austerlitz 0630 Turn 2 [Allies] (meshtime.com)
- Final Poll for adjustment of Allied forces: Austerlitz (meshtime.com)
- French Forces at Austerlitz 1805; Cavalry (meshtime.com)
- POLL #1 French Forces Austerlitz (meshtime.com)
- POLL # 1-1 Allied Forces Austerlitz (meshtime.com)
- Austerlitz Geography, Orders Scenario and Historical (meshtime.com)
- Pollster Play of Austerlitz! The Details (meshtime.com)
- Austerlitz and the War of the 3rd Coalition (meshtime.com)