This is actually Turn 7 I believe Oct 22nd.
Meanwhile the 17th and 4th Panzer Divisions attempt to close up on Yelets. After discovering the power of wagon extenders trucks have been freed up, and precious SP are moving forward. A dual pronged all out assault on Yelets and Stary Oskol will tell the tale soon enuff!
This image shows movement and situation in a bit ore detail on the 26th of October.
Weather has vacillated from clear to light mud and back twice now.
- Orel in Turn 1..why of course! GBII 5.2 (meshtime.com)
- GBII 5.2 5th October [Learning OCS Series] Turn 2/14 (meshtime.com)
- New Player Experiences with East Front OCS (meshtime.com)
- GBII 5.2 recap of Turn 1 [Learning OCS Series] Turn 1/14 (meshtime.com)
- Russia remembers Battle of Kursk (english.ruvr.ru)
- OCS GBII 5.2 Turn 2-3/14 [Learning OCS Series] (meshtime.com)
- Post Mortem 4man Op Typhoon (meshtime.com)
- OCS play example (meshtime.com)